Thursday, March 18, 2010

B.E. Project


 I am working on a project in asp.net on developing a website for online examination system. We have finished  working on quiet much of it. I am having some problems deploying the database on the IIS Server. I have learnt to design banners in flash. Its quiet easy ...and interesting. My group members are also learning ajax to add some  controls to the website . I have used C# dot net and also java scripting for the client side handling. Its fun....working.....because we still have to polish it up and get on the security part of it soon..."Good people are good because they've come to wisdom through failure. We get very little wisdom from success, you know. "

3 comments:

  1. nice.. I suggest u learn AJAX as well.. .NET as I see from here, has no future :(

    And I read you are interested in Symbian, well... get into Android!!! I just cant explain you how much demand is there for android applications and developer. Its very easy to learn and all JAVA.

    Android market has currently 20000 apps while Iphone has 2 million. So you can see the scope out there. Also, there are not many android phones in the market yet !

    Let me know if you need resources to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well thanx shikhar......i will take your suggestion from shifting from symbian to android....though there is still need for symbian developers.....n ya i need to learn ajax..yeah n the windows azure platform is really good....so its worth working on dot net....let me know of any more suggestions...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey this was really a nice start to know more about Technology's...Hope to get lot of information from this...Nice work....

    ReplyDelete